Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Day at the Doctor

So today Abbi had her 15 month well check up(a month late...oops). She weighed in at 23lbs and 31 inches tall. Perfect! She got 3 shots which she was not happy about, but did great.


So this momma also had an appointment. Per my OB, I needed to get with my family doctor for a blood pressure check. Not looking good. 2 weeks ago at the OB bp was like 160/90. Today I was 144/88 first check and 166/100 the second. YIKES! I have to go back in 2 weeks. It's either get this weight off or go on BP meds. Need to get my butt in gear.


1 comment:

  1. Her outfit is so cute! Glad to hear she's doing well. And sorry to hear about your blood pressure!!

    I want to get my butt in gear with weight too. I just really need to get active and stop stuffing my face so dang much!! I just made a new blog post about making weekly healthy habits... go read it and join me! We can keep eachother going momma!

    ReplyDelete