Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowy Day and Rock Climbing

So it seems as though most surrounding schools were out today due to weather, except us. The girls were hoping for a snow day and were not happy about getting up this morning. They didn't even have their clothes laid out like they usually do. Already for tomorrow a couple of surrounding schools are canceled...I'm sure we won't be one of them.


We went to the Y tonight. I played Racquetball with my brother for an hour and enjoyed about 15 minutes in the Sauna, then the older girls did rock climbing. Shelbie is a pro. Shianne did better each go at it. One of the instructors even let Jilli give it a try. Although it was tough for her wearing her snow boots...lol. I am bummed though, I forgot my phone at home, so no pictures of them climbing :( Hopefully next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather them go to school. I don't want to have too many days to make up at the end of May. That and report cards were supposed to come home yesterday.

    ReplyDelete